Solutions>Conventional Power Solutions>Industrial UPS
Industrial Power equipment is an electrical device using tailor made design to meet specific project demands like the IP level up to IP65, Anti-seismic systems, Explosion risk systems, longest battery autonomies up to 72 hours, connectivity solutions to meet industrial supervision systems (SCADA), and rail signaling protection systems and much more. These types of equipment are typically used in the industrial projects like Oil and Gas offshore and onshore fields development, Refining and petrochemical plants, Power generation plants, Power transmission and distribution (electrical substations), Transport (rail and underground, airports), Marine applications, and Nuclear Power generation. We offer a wide range of this equipment e.g. UPS systems, battery chargers, inverters, and rectifiers for heavy duty, industrial use. Three-phase and single-phase output options and a wide range of systems for industrial environments.
AC UPSA full range of configured or custom-made industrial-grade UPS systems, designed for harsh operating conditions, ranging from 2.5 kVA till 500 kVA with three-phase and single-phase output options.
Rectifiers / Battery chargersA full range of rectifiers and battery chargers elaborate configured or custom-made Industrial DC UPS Systems from 0.3 kW to 450 kW with three-phase and single-phase input and Wide range of output DC voltages 12V, 24V, 48V, 110, 120V and 220V.
DC/AC InvertersA full range of DC-AC converters used stand-alone or associated with a battery charger, from 2.5 kVA to 320 kVA with three-phase and single-phase output.
Integrated Power Protection SystemsA selection of critical components to be provided as part of your Industrial UPS system to ensure a high level of safety e.g. Low Voltage Distribution panels, Industrial Power AC Voltage Stabilizer AVR, isolated DC/DC converter, and battery circuit protection box.
Benefits of industrial power equipment:
- Reliability - Unique design which allows the UPS to continuously operate for at least 20 years at full load at a permanent 40آ°C ambient temperature, extended lifetime up to 60 years is available for special applications.
- Robust mechanical design - the system withstands vertical and horizontal acceleration stress tests up to 0.5g as standard and Seismic qualification up to 5g acceleration (Vertical and horizontal) on request.
- Galvanic isolation â€“input and output transformers by default.
- Remote monitoring capabilities- Modbus, Profibus, DF1, Ethernet, volt-free contact, monitoring software.
- Ingress protection IP42 is provided as standard to operate in most demanding environments, more IP protection levels are available.
- Full compatibility with lead-acid and nickel-cadmium batteries sealed or vented.